Thursday, September 29, 2011

List Person

Are you a list person?  I am.  I need a very organized list to shop, plan a day, plan a week, etc.  Lately I haven't been on top of my lists and I feel lost. I know last night I thought of something I needed to do and yet didn't write down and now my list for today isn't complete and it's causing me anxiety.  I am sitting here going through my blogs and emails trying desperately to remember what it was I needed to do before I can even get dressed or started on my day. Really, in the grand scheme of things it shouldn't be important, if I forget something I can always run out again, but that's not how I feel inside. I am such a list person that I will plan one direct route around the city getting errands done and even a traffic redirection will stress me out!

Sigh...  let's hope I remember soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment