Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day by Day

Sitting here on a lovely Thursday evening, 9 months pregnant, sans family and trying to enjoy a peaceful moment that soon will be completely non-existant.  After catching a nasty sinus infection from my darling Bug last week I was very behind on sleep and being in my condition, his Nana decided it would be best to take him up to the ranch so that Mama could have a few days rest.  His daddy picked him up there and I guess they've been out today doing boy things with Papa and I'm excited to meet them tomorrow for our very busy weekend.  I really did need the rest, it's been wonderful to have time to just relax and read blogs, do laundry for our little lady's arrival and watch the shows I like to watch. Ready to be back with my family though I sure do miss that little stinker.  Oh, and guess what Bug's response was when asked if he wanted to go with Nana to the ranch?   "Me help feed MOOOOS!"  Okay buddy, your first REAL sentence bought you a ticket out of here and left your Mama in a stunned state of pride. What a smart little guy. I guess he has been helping feed the doggie calf and walking her like a pet dog. Also a lot of riding on a 'bike' (quad) and general outside ranch life. He loves every minute.

Ugh holidays.  It's so hard to plan for anything at 9 months pregnant, let alone the upcoming onslaught of birthdays, Thanksgivings, Christmas plans, etc.  It's especially hard when certain members of the family are being uncooperative.. that's all I have to say about that.  Bring on the holiday cheer... please!  Hopefully in just a few more weeks that'll be in the form of some kind of alcohol and I just can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment